S’mores Cups Recipe
YIELD: 8 mini dessert cups
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 3 hours, or overnight
“Fluffy S’mores no-bake mousse cups
- 8oz Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 4oz package of chocolate pudding (powder)
- 2 Cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 Cup Biscoff spread
- 8oz tub of Cool Whip
- 2-3 Tablespoons milk
- marshmallows and graham crackers for garnish
- In the bowl of your electric mixer combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, pudding powder, milk, and Biscoff spread.
- Fold in Cool Whip
- Pipe into cups of any size and garnish with graham crackers and marshmallows.
- Chill for at least 3 hours or overnight (will become a firmer consistency)
- I have also made this in a 9×13 dish layered between graham crackers.
- Biscoff spread gives a hint of graham cracker taste in the dish. You can substitute peanut butter if you do not have Biscoff available to you.
- I did not try this recipe with fresh whipped cream so I do not know if you can substitute it for the Cool Whip.”
~This delicious recipe brought to you by In Katrinas Kitchen
Here’s the Pinterest link for Smores Mousse Cups: Smores Mousse Cups